Home Inspection Services
Pat at Pin Point Home Inspections will take the time with each and every home inspection using the latest equipment to go through the house and:
1. Locate all the electrical, water and gas shut offs, these will be pictured and labeled within the report for your future convenience.
2. Test all major appliances
3. Moisture Meter Scan of vulnerable areas
4.Thermal Imaging Scan – Find out where the heat is escaping!
5. Temperature testing for heating and cooling system
6. Thoroughly inspect all components of the home including foundations, structure, roof, electrical, plumbing, furnace, hot water tank, A/C unit.
All of this will be documented in our easy to read digital report which will include clear and descriptive pictures as well as video footage of any major problems found in the home.
Let us help point you in the right direction! Contact Us Today!
Are You Buying, Selling, or Renovating?
If you are buying, selling, or renovating, contact us to have an unbiased home inspection done so you can make the decisions you need to. Be sure to connect with us on Facebook also!